Working with Developers
The primary role of our New Homes division is to complement a developer client’s own marketing efforts, bringing added value in this market sector by providing services which would otherwise simply be highly expensive or unavailable. We save our developer clients both time and money by offering the following services:
1. New Homes Sales
The Waterside Properties Network markets new and refurbished homes across the prime waterfront locations of England and Wales, as well as in certain locations abroad.
We work with developers to provide a comprehensive service to ensure a smooth transaction, resulting in the rapid sale of properties taken in part-exchange.
3. Land Appraisals
We support both developers and private individuals in understanding the feasibility of sites for residential development.
4. Land Sales
We advise on and organise on behalf of both private individuals and developers the best method of disposal (private treaty, tender or auction) in order to maximise the price achieved.
5. Land Acquisition
We offer a bespoke service to developers who are looking to acquire land for development of residential and commercial property. This is usualy on a "retained basis", meaning that the seller of any land acquired for such clients is not liable to Waterside Properties for any fees or commission.
6. What type of land is suitable?
Waterside Properties New Homes department is always happy to offer advice on all development/land opportunities. The following are of particular interest:
Land with Planning Permission Outline or Detailed
Our Level of Service
Waterside Properties New Homes department will:
1. Liase with Waterside Properties Network agents in the relevant area with regard to in-office displays
2. Assist with the training of local sales staff n the specifics of your development, enabling them to offer the very best levels of service to both you and buyers
3. Upload full brochures to the Waterside website
4. Mailshot to our niche market database
5. Present your development at prime exhibitions including the London and Southampton International Boat Shows
6. Devise other marketing events with you (such as the Royal Henley and Cowes Week Sailing Regattas)
7. Negotiate trade discounts for advertising in lifestyle publications and magazines
8. Initiate PR and feature articles in Waterside Life and elsewhere
Local, national and international
At a local level the Waterside Properties Network of offices are well placed to offer a full estate agency service in respect of developments near to their offices, and in the past we have represented many national, regional and local companies.
At a national or international level, Waterside Properties has also promoted many developments that fall outside the areas covered by our office network, not just in the UK, but in overeseas locations in both the Caribbean and Mediterranean.
Added value comes from building a close relationship and bespoke marketing solution for individual developers that compliments rather than repeats their own efforts.
Contact New Homes
T: 02392 262409