The property is conveniently located for many of St Lucia's attractions, including The St. Lucia Golf and Country Club (one of the most challenging 18-hole golf courses, tucked away in the hills of Cap Estate approximately 10 minutes away), Rodney Bay marina, hotels, finest restaurants, bars, shops and of course the white sandy beaches for which the island is famed.
This three story property provides a spectacular marina views from all levels whilst enjoying the cool breeze of the Atlantic trade winds, and is designed with accents of the Caribbean colonial fusion and finished with some of the finest Italian fittings.
The ground floor consists of an impressively open plan Italian kitchen, dining area and spacious lounge which opens out onto the private patio overlooking the garden, pool, the docks and marina. The first floor above consists of two luxury bedrooms, each with large en-suite bathrooms and walk-in closets. On the second floor lies a spacious master suite and a study. Each bedroom and the study open out to a balcony. The property is designed within a beautiful Caribbean fusion theme. You cannot help but notice that all fixtures and fittings hint at pure class and elegance and give an overall marine atmosphere.
- Entrance with private courtyard in front of the condo
- Powder room
- Enclosed Laundry with washer/dryer
- Fully fitted large Italian BERLONI kitchen complete with stainless steel SMEG appliances such as double sinks, double refrigerator, dishwasher, large cooking hob with heat extractor, Corian counter tops and breakfast bar with stools.
- Dining area with fine glass table and six chairs.
- Elegant lounge area with comfortable couch set and table, flat screen TV on home entertainment station. Large doors open onto the private terrace which is equipped with EBEL outdoor furniture such as dining table with 6 chairs, couch, relaxing chair and glass table.
- Large garden with infinity edge pool and stone feature shower.
- Private mooring: 40 feet long, 10 feet depth.
- First bedroom opens out to balcony overlooking garden, pool and the marina. Queen size bed with 2 side tables and lamps, dress table with mirror, TV stand with flat screen TV, lounger chair with table. Enclosed walk-in closet.
- En-suite bathroom with double vanity and granite counter top, bidet, WC, and walk-in shower.
- Second bedroom which opens out to a balcony. Twin beds, 2 bedside tables with lamps, relaxing chair, chest of draws and flat screen TV, desk with chair. Walk-in closet.
- En-suite bathroom with double vanity and granite counter top, bidet, WC, and bath tub/shower.
- Grande Master suite which opens out to balcony and offers a fantastic view down the marina, garden and pool. 4 post, king size bed with 2 side tables and lamps, chest of drawers with flat screen TV, relaxing chair with table. Walking closet.
- En-suite bathroom with double vanity and granite counter top, bidet, WC, and walk-in shower
- Integrated air-conditioning throughout, with independent temperature control
- Entry phone
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms, operated via remote
- Elegant blinds and curtains on windows
- Recessed lighting throughout
- Italian tiles throughout
- Sky light
- All windows and doors are powder coated aluminium
- Back-up generator
This is truly a unique and exclusive waterfront luxury property but yet in walking distance to all amenities and beaches and offers comfortable living in the island's most sought-after location.
Please note that the property will be sold unfurnished and the furniture is optional.
About the location: Rodney Bay Marina is an official port of entry with immigration and customs offices, and offers 253 berths (each with individual meters for electricity and water), a swimming pool and recreational area, as well as restaurants, banks, a supermarket, car rental agencies, taxis and boutiques. The dry dock facility accommodates up to 120 boats with on-site workshops for wood, fiberglass, aluminium, stainless steel and bronze. Duty free fuel is available for outgoing boats and there is a well-equipped duty free chandlery on site.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO ARRANGE A VIEWING, PLEASE CONTACT THE SELLER DIRECTLY ON 07823 531177, OR E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: This property is being offered directly for sale by the vendor, and all information and photographs have been provided by the seller. As such, Waterside Properties has not inspected the property, and are therefore not able to verify the correctness of any of the statements of fact contained herewith, nor is Waterside Properties acting in an estate agency capacity for the vendor.