8 Old Point, Bognor Regis
Council Tax Band: G
Property marketed by:
Henry Adams – Middleton-on-Sea
Old Bank House, 128 Middleton Road, Middleton-on-Sea, Bognor Regis, West Sussex PO22 6DB
- This character thatched residence is located within the highly desirable Sea Lane Private Estate and enjoys a prime waterfront position with direct beach access and expansive sea views from both the ground and first floors.
- The accommodation measures an impressive 3,232 sqft and offers a great deal of flexibility. Benefiting from four reception rooms on the ground floor, a particular highlight is the sitting room with attractive floor to ceiling glazed windows affording views of the garden towards the sea. There are two bedrooms on the ground floor (one of which is currently being used as a study), and a bathroom/WC. The principal bedroom can be found on the first floor and enjoys a modern en-suite facility. A further double bedroom and bathroom complete the accommodation on the first floor.
- The property is situated on a plot measuring approximately 0.4 of an acre. Electronic gates afford access to a large brick paviour in and out driveway and attractive lawned area with water feature. The rear garden is of a southerly aspect and enjoys direct access to the beach. There are two garages, (one of which is integral and the other having a useful workshop area).
- Note: 4kw solar panels have been installed on a maximum tariff. Currently provides an income of approximately £2,000.00 per annum.
- Estate Charge: We understand the estate charge is approximately 120 p.a.
Interested in this property?
Call: 01243 587687
How to get your property listed on the Waterside Properties website.
Join the Waterside Properties Network.
Contact Henry Adams – Middleton-on-Sea
Call: 01243 587687
Thank you, your enquiry was successfully sent.
There was a problem sending your enquiry, please try again.