Woodcroft, 54 Crossbush Road, Bognor Regis
Council Tax Band: G
Property marketed by:
Henry Adams – Middleton-on-Sea
Old Bank House, 128 Middleton Road, Middleton-on-Sea, Bognor Regis, West Sussex PO22 6DB
- Situated on the popular private Summerley Estate in Felpham and within 280 metres of the beach, 'Woodcroft' is a substantial detached residence.
- The original house dates back to the 1930's, but has been significantly extended and reconfigured since to create spacious and versatile accommodation. Particular features of the property include a large triple aspect kitchen/dining room with Miele appliances, a sitting room with attractive parquet flooring and wood burning stove with a large conservatory leading off, which overlooks the rear garden. An extension has been added to the rear of the property, which has created a utility room, study and bedroom with en-suite shower room. This extension could also be utilised as a self-contained annexe.
- On the first floor, four bedrooms can be found with two of which benefiting from large, modern en-suite shower/bathrooms.
- Outside, to the front of the property is an in and out driveway, which provides parking for a number of vehicles. The rear garden is a salient feature and enjoys a southerly aspect, with a patio area adjoining the rear of the house, which gives way to a large lawned area and central raised timber Breeze house.
- Private Estate Charge: We understand the private estate charge is approximately £180 p.a.
- Council Tax Band: G
Interested in this property?
Call: 01243 587687
How to get your property listed on the Waterside Properties website.
Join the Waterside Properties Network.
Contact Henry Adams – Middleton-on-Sea
Call: 01243 587687
Thank you, your enquiry was successfully sent.
There was a problem sending your enquiry, please try again.