Before the tenancy starts (payable to Dafydd Hardy Estate Agents Ltd ‘the Agent’)
Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent
Deposit: equal to 1 months rent or £250 per person on a Dafydd Hardy Student rental property.
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Payment for the late payment of rent £25
- Payment for a breach of the tenancy agreement up to the prescribed limit
- During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities – gas, electricity, water
- Communications – telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
- Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Dafydd Hardy Estate Agents Ltd is a member of RICS, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman Service, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.